This Valentine's Day, UnWined with Friends!
Cupid's arrows will be flying soon enough. Do you know where you'll be spending Valentine's Day? No? Well come join us at one of Chicago's top nightlife destinations for a night that will spruce things up on the day of love. Whether you're taking out your special someone, a cute new date or want to come out with friends to be social and mingle, starting at 7:30 pm the Grid will provide a nice, relaxed atmosphere as we indulge in some great converstaions, vino, and exquisite passed apps. There's no better way to spend this evening than dressed to impress with good company and a wine tasting accompanied by some delectable bites.
Guests at this intimate event will have the opportunity to try 6 different wines (3 oz. half pours, equivalent to 3 glasses), as well as passed hors d'oeuvres from two of the city's famed chefs, Thomas Elliot Bowman and Ben Roche.
Don't just do whatever for Valentine's Day this year. Take that cupid mofo by the horns and get your ticket for a social experience that you won't forget.
- REGISTER NOW for Summer 2 Softball, Kickball & Beach Volleyball Leagues Starting in June/July!
- REGISTER NOW for Late Summer Softball & Kickball Leagues Starting in July/August!
- Spring Leagues in Play
- Schedules & Results
- Our Fall Leagues: Played from Sept-Oct
- Our Winter Leagues: Played from Nov-Dec & Feb-Mar
- Join the Priority Contact List for Future Leagues & Events
- About S3
- S3 Player Pics
- Contact Us