BYOB River Tubing Float Trips
Saturday, July 24th & Saturday, August 21st
Home > BYOB River Tubing Float Trips
The July 24th trip is sold out! Only a few spots left on the August 21st trip! Get your tickets ASAP!
Full Event Details:
- After taking last year off, it's once again time to grab your floaties & beer koozies for our 8th time doing this! Join a busload of cool people for THE BEST, MOST FUN day trip that gets you out of the city and into a river on tubes under the hot summer sun.
- There are 2 different trips that we take to Riverside Rentals in Winamac, Indiana (2 hour drive). One on Saturday, July 24th and another on Saturday, August 21st. Come to whichever works best for you! These fill up fast so register for your spot right away! After signing up, we'll send you a ton more details and info that to know so you can plan for the perfect day.
- What's Included:
- Round trip coach bus transportation: We ride in super nice buses, aka way more expensive, but worth it! They've got bathrooms and TVs (to watch movies!) for a higher level of comfort.
- - Your personal float tube: Tubes that hold your cooler can be shared and purchased for $10 cash upon arrival. Each cooler tube can hold 2 large standard sized coolers.
- - OUR DELICIOUS ALL YOU CAN EAT TACO BAR LUNCH! After a float and some drinks, there's nothing better than stuffing our faces with an all you can eat taco bar lunch! This includes hard and soft shells, ground beef, shredded chicken, lettuce, tomato, shredded cheese, sour cream, rice, and chips & salsa!! Yummmmmmm.
- The Schedule:
*All times listed in Chicago time (Central Standard Time)
9:15 am SHARP - Buses Depart Chicago (meet on the NW corner of Sheffield and Fullerton)
12:00 pm - Buses arrive at the river and we float!
3:30 pm - Float ends at the tubing place, get out & eat lunch
4:30-5:00 pm - Head back to Chicago (drop off at the same place we started the day)
~6:30-7:00 pm - Arrive back in Chicago
A couple final things:
- - You can leave anything you'd like on the bus while we're floating. They'll be locked and waiting for us right when we get out.
- - No hard liquor allowed. No exceptions. No glass containers.
- - Drinking alcohol isn't allowed on the bus rides.
- - DO NOT sign up for this trip if you plan to get drunk. We will all get a nice buzz going on the trip but don't need anyone being irresponsible.
- - Masks will be required by all attendees for the duration of the bus rides. Once we arrive at the river and begin the float, masks are no longer required. During lunch we will be spaced out. This is subject to change or an update if CDC requirements change before we go.
Well actually $81.60 because there’s a $2.60 processing fee per ticket.